This BernieU course is designed to help HR professionals learn the ins and outs of the recruitment process.
In HR Hiring Guide: Recruiting Tips, Trends, and Best Practices, we’ll cover everything employers need to know to find, hire, and retain the most qualified candidates.
This program has been approved for 1.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
This program is valid for 1.00 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
- Class 1: Developing Hiring Stages
- Class 2: Recruitment Marketing Practices Overview
- Class 3: How to Perfect Your Interview Strategy
- Class 4: Transitioning From Hiring to Onboarding (and Beyond)
- Class 5: The Hiring Metrics You Need to Be Tracking
- Class 6: Key Recruitment Numbers to Know
What Else Is Included in the Course?
In addition to the comprehensive classes, registrants will have access to relevant resources that help you revamp your approach to hiring.
Who Should Register?
Anyone in HR can benefit from this course.
*Please note, if you are registering for your first BernieU course, you will be immediately redirected to an account creation page after registration. You will need to create an account in order to access your courses.
Interested in More Resources?
Visit blog.bernieportal.com for the latest HR news, best practices, and more.