BernieU's Hiring 101 Course will teach you everything you need in order to recruit, interview and make an offer to the most qualified candidates, helping you find the best talent and reduce time-to-hire. We'll cover everything from writing a job description to making an offer and ensuring compliance.
Registrants will receive access to this course immediately.
- Class 1: Writing a Job Post
- Class 2: Recruitment Sources and Methods
- Class 3: Before the Interview
- Class 4: The Art of Interviewing
- Class 5: Making the Offer
- Class 6: Staying Compliant
- Class 7: How BerniePortal Can Help
What else is included in the course?
In addition to the 6 classes included in this course, you'll also have access to the following resources:
- Interview Roadmap eBook
- Hiring Checklist
- The Art of Interviewing eBook
- Interview Red Flags Infographic
- 2020 BerniePortal Recruitment Report
- Anatomy of a Job Post
- Sample Interview Questions Template
- Guide to Conducting Phone Interviews
- Don’t Ask That—Ask This Instead!
- The BerniePortal Applicant Tracking System Feature Sheet
- And more!
Who should register for this course?
Anyone in HR—whether you're a newbie or you've been hiring for years—can benefit from Hiring 101. We'll cover high level topics like maintaining EEOC compliance, as well as nitty gritty tactical topics like what should be included in every single job post.
*Please note, if you are registering for your first BernieU course, you will be immediately redirected to an account creation page after registration. You will need to create an account in order to access your courses.