Every employer experiences turnover, but that doesn’t mean your organization has to resign itself to the high cost of constantly filling open positions. Instead, HR pros know it’s better to keep those employees in the first place. In “Retention Essentials: How to Keep Your People,” HR pros will learn what factors affect retention, which metrics to watch, and how to build a respectful culture that makes employees want to stay… and thrive in their career!
This program has been approved for 1.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
This program is valid for 1.00 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
- Lesson 1: Employee Retention: What It Is and Why It Matters
- Lesson 2: Retention Metrics and Employee Feedback
- Lesson 3: Creating a Culture Guide for Retention
- Lesson 4: Workplace Transparency as a Retention Strategy
- Lesson 5: Learning and Development as a Retention Strategy
- Lesson 6: Onboarding for Retention
What Else Is Included in the Course?
In addition to the comprehensive lessons, registrants will also have access to relevant resources to help you better implement these retention strategies.
Who Should Register?
Anyone in HR—whether you're a newbie or a pro—can benefit from this course.
*Please note, if you are registering for your first BernieU course, you will be immediately redirected to an account creation page after registration. You will need to create an account in order to access your courses.