BernieU's course, The Art of Onboarding, will teach what you need to know in order to build and implement successful onboarding processes in your organization. We'll cover everything from which onboarding metrics you should track, to leveraging technology, ensuring compliance, the nitty gritty details of employee's first through 90th day and more
Registrants will receive access to this course on March 16, 2020.
- Class 1: Introduction to Onboarding
- Class 2: Before the First Day
- Class 3: The First Day
- Class 4: Beyond the First Day
- Class 5: Ensuring Onboarding Compliance
- Class 6: Leveraging Technology to Streamline Onboarding
What else is included in the course?
In addition to the 6 classes included in this course, you'll also have access to the following resources:
- Onboarding Checklist
- First Day Infographic
- Qualitative Methods to Measure Onboarding Success
- New Hire Roadmap Calendar
- Deep Dive into 30-60-90s e-book
- Onboarding Compliance e-book
- What to Include in Employee Handbooks Infographic
- Onboarding Survival Guide
- Strategic Onboarding with BerniePortal e-book
- BerniePortal's Onboarding Feature Sheet
- And more!
Who should register for this course?
Anyone in HR—whether you're a newbie or you've been in charge of implementing onboarding processes for years—can benefit from this course. We'll cover high level strategies like what to look for in an onboarding platform to tactical details like how to calculate and track onboarding metrics.
*Please note, if you are registering for your first BernieU course, you will be immediately redirected to an account creation page after registration. You will need to create an account in order to access your courses.