Everyone needs to get paid for the services they provide, which is why payroll is a critical administrative task for employers and HR. In “Payroll Basics for Employers,” you’ll learn the ins and outs of payroll from a high level, including the compliance mistakes that keep employers up at night and the solutions to help them rest easy. Upon completion, you’ll feel more confident when tackling the various aspects of the payroll process in your organization.
- Lesson 1: Intro to Payroll
- Lesson 2: How to Think About Pay Schedules
- Lesson 3: How to Choose a Payroll Software
- Lesson 4: Tips for Effective and Efficient Payroll Management
- Lesson 5: How to Handle Payroll Taxes
- Lesson 6: How to Run Payroll
- Lesson 7: BerniePortal's Payroll Solution
Who Should Register?
Employers and HR professionals, whether you're a newbie or a pro, can benefit from this course.
Please note, if you are registering for your first BernieU course, you will be immediately redirected to an account creation page after registration. You will need to create an account in order to access your courses.
This program has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).