Traditionally, employee performance has been evaluated once per year. Increasingly, the highest performing employers are changing this approach, allowing for ongoing coaching conversations between teammates and their supervisors.
In How Employers Can Master Managing Employee Performance, BernieU participants will learn how they can help develop their workforce—and improve company retention and performance to ensure long-lasting success.
This program has been approved for 1.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
This program is valid for 1.00 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
- Class 1: The Importance of Managing Employee Performance
- Class 2: What is a 1:1 Meeting and Why is it Important?
- Class 3: How HR Should Implement and Structure 1:1 Meetings
- Class 4: HR's Role in Managing Employee Performance
- Class 5: How HR Can Help Coach Managers
- Class 6: Using an HRIS to Mangage Performance
*Please note, if you are registering for your first BernieU course, you will be immediately redirected to an account creation page after registration. You will need to create an account in order to access your courses.