In “Intro to Forms 1094-C and 1095-C 2023,” we’ll cover everything you need to know about these essential ACA documents. From what they are and how they work to updates for the new year and common employee FAQs, you’ll finish the course more prepared than ever to take on ACA reporting and compliance in 2023.
This program has been approved for 1.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
This program is valid for 1.00 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
- Lesson 1: The Basics of Forms 1094-C and 1095-C
- Lesson 2: ACA Reporting Updates for 2023
- Lesson 3: Common Misconceptions About ACA Reporting
- Lesson 4: How to Prepare and File Forms 1094-C and 1095-C
- Lesson 5: 1095-C FAQs for Employees
- Lesson 6: How HR Tech Can Help with ACA Reporting
What Else Is Included in the Course?
In addition to the comprehensive classes, registrants will have access to relevant resources to help them better prepare for ACA reporting.
Who Should Register?
Anyone in HR—whether you're a newbie or a pro—can benefit from this course.
*Please note, if you are registering for your first BernieU course, you will be immediately redirected to an account creation page after registration. You will need to create an account in order to access your courses.